I will never forget the feeling of weight lifting and playing sports when I was in my twenties. Nothing hurt; I could go all out without any concern of hurting myself. When I see these young kids in the gym training or when watching sports on TV, it’s disconcerting to me how age can take […]Read more
My Free “Forever 27” Workout Plan
Make sure and get my free "Forever 27" workout plan. Just enter your e-mail below. Your privacy is safe with us!
My name is Mike Cola (yeah that is me in the pic above @54 years old). I've been called a "Contrarian" since I believe that most mainstream fitness approaches are extremely inefficient.
I achieved the look in that photo just training 3 times per week. My specialty is helping people reach peak condition without having to hit the gym 6-7 times per week.
Make sure and get my free "Forever 27" workout plan above. This is the strategy I teach my clients to have a 20-something body, regardless of their age.
- How to Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally Without Medication
- Wrist Mobility Program
- Biceps Training – Train The Arms At Different Angles
- How to Train All Three Heads Of The Triceps
- My 10 Fitness Principles
- Fasting for Weight Loss
- Stretches for Lower Back Pain: Lower Back Stretches to Avoid
- Too Much Exercise Makes You Hungry
- Get Fat Fast Contest
- Why Can’t I Lose Weight?
- Mike Cola: Thanks Jeff.....Check-out this video https://youtu…
- Jeff Mannix: Glad you're back sending emails. I'm a fifty-pl…
- Ben Walker: Great video. Shoulder workouts are meant to be kep…
- Ben Walker: Great meal plan and good advice. Guess you can stu…
- Mike Cola: I really like the breathing practice in yoga....I …