Lose Weight in Two Weeks
Warning: Illegal string offset 'disable_postoptin_global' in /home/content/39/4427439/html/wp-content/plugins/premium-list-magnet-1/plm.php on line 1189
One of my personal training clients had to lose weight in 2 weeks. Her daughter was getting married and she was 10 pounds over weight and could not fit into her dress. In general, I believe in controlling your weight with diet and not exercise. But if you want to lose as much weight as possible and have only a couple of weeks to do it, I recommend as much exercise as possible with as large of a calorie deficit as you can take and, following the best intermittent fasting program which is called Eat Stop Eating.
I don’t like long hard workouts on a daily basis for an extended period of time because they lead to over training, burn out, overuse injuries and a suppressed immune system. But if you have to lose weight and only have two weeks to do it, it’s OK to over train for a short period of time to burn as many calories as possible. It’s also OK to eat as little as possible for a short period of time to create a large calorie deficit.
How to Lose Weight in Two Weeks
- Your goals are to eat as little as possible so I would recommend intermittent fasting whenever you can. Read the article I wrote about fasting but to sum it up, skip a meal whenever you can or fast for 24 hours as often as possible for the two weeks.
- Don’t eat any grains at all. By not eating grains you will be eliminating a lot of empty calories.
- Don’t drink anything sweet. Take the sugar out of your diet.
- Don’t eat processed foods, nothing fried or processed.
- Eat only vegetables, protein and fat. Read my article about eating vegetables, protein and fat.
- Work out on an empty stomach with just a scoop of whey protein mixed with just water right before your workout.
- Do both hard and easy workouts. Don’t hurt yourself but spend as much time as you can working out.
- Take long walks for hours every day if you can. Train hard with interval and resistance training but limit those really hard workouts to only one hour per day.
Keep in mind these recommendations are for quick short-term weight loss. I don’t recommend staying on a program like this for more then a few weeks. If you train like this for too long you will eventually wind up in trouble. But if you have to lose weight in 2 weeks, give it a try. I have had many clients lose a surprising amount of weight in a very short period of time on a program like this.
Let me know if you ever had to lose weight in a short period of time and what you did to lose it.
If you enjoyed this post, then make sure you subscribe to my e-mail list.
Best – Mike Cola
Get My Free "Forever 27" Workout !
Enter your email to get immediate access to "Forever 27" Workout